Stephen will be streaming the 930 Common Worship Communion service to this page each Sunday. You can watch live at 9.30am, or watch later on. Tune in a few minutes earlier to enjoy the sound of our newly restored bells. The words for responses, prayers and songs will appear on the side of the screen. Please scroll down and click the triangle play button (it will start at about 9.30am):
- September 27th 2020
- Bible Readings today: Exodus 17.1-7; Matthew 21.23-32
- Hymns, Psalms and Songs: Psalm 25.1-8, Blessed be your name, Forth in the peace of Christ we go.
- September 20th 2020
- Bible Readings today: Exodus 16.2-15; Matthew 20.1-16
- Hymns, Psalms and Songs: Psalm 105 verses 1-6, 37-45, Living Hope, Praise my Soul the King of Heaven.
- September 13th 2020
- Bible Readings today: Exodus 14.19-31; Matthew 18.21-35
- Hymns, Psalms and Songs: Psalm 10 verses 8-13, Waymaker, Be thou my guardian and my guide
- September 6th 2020
- Bible Readings today: Exodus 12.1-14; Matthew 18.15-20
- Hymns, Psalms and Songs: Psalm 149, Who you say I am, Lord enthroned in heavenly splendour.
- August 30th – Worship Service led by our Lay Worship Leader Jayne Catley
- Bible Readings: Exodus 3.1-15; Matthew 16.21-end
- Hymns, Psalms and Songs: Psalm 26.1-8, Be still for the presence of the Lord, Brother sister let me serve you.
- August 23rd
- Bible Readings today: Exodus 1.8-2.10; Matthew 16.13-20
- Hymns, Psalms and Songs: Psalm 34 1-10, Even though I walk through the valley, The Church’s one foundation.
- August 16th Common Worship Communion Service United with Methodists
- Bible Readings today: Genesis 45.1-15; Matthew 15.21-28
- Hymns, Psalms and Songs: Psalm 67, Everyone needs compassion, I come with joy a child of God
- August 9th Common Worship Communion Service
- Bible Readings today: Genesis 37.1-4, 12-28; Matthew 14.22-33
- Hymns, Psalms and Songs: Psalm 105:1-6, 16-22, 45b, Christ alone cornerstone, Go forth and tell! O church of God, awake!
- August 2nd Communion Service (sermon accessed on link below)
- Bible Readings today: Genesis 32.22-31; Matthew 14.13-21
- Hymns, Psalms and Songs: Psalm 145:8-9, 14-21, The Father’s Song, Guide me o thou great redeemer
- July 26th Communion Service
- Bible Readings: Genesis 29.15-28; Matthew 13.44-52
- Hymns/Songs: As the deer pants for the water, Blessed be your name, The Kingdom is upon you.
- July 19th United Communion Service with our Methodist friends
- Bible Readings: Genesis 28. 10-19; Matthew 13.24-30, 36-43
- Hymns/Songs: All my hope on God is founded, The Kingdom of God is justice and joy, Build your kingdom here
- July 12th Communion Service live from St Mary’s Church
- Bible Readings: Genesis 25. 19-end; Matthew 13.1-9, 18-23
- Hymns/Songs: To God be the Glory, No longer slaves, The Blessing
- July 5th Communion Service – filmed in the St Mary’s Church
- Bible Readings today: Genesis 24. 34-38, 42-49, 58-end; Matthew 11.16-16, 25-30
- Hymns/Songs: Alleluia sing to Jesus, Reckless Love, Amazing Grace (my chains are gone)
- June 28th 930 Communion Service
- Bible Readings: Romans 6.12-23; Matthew 10.40-42
- Hymns: Great things, I heard the voice of Jesus say, How lovely on the mountains
- June 21st 930 Communion Service, United with our Methodist friends
- Bible Readings: Romans 6.1-11; Matthew 10.24-39
- Hymns: Great things, Blessed Assurance, Lord for the years.
- June 14th 930 Communion Service
- Bible Readings: Romans 5.1-8; Matthew 9.35-10.8
- Hymns: Before the throne of God, The Blessing, My Jesus my saviour.
- June 7th 930 Communion Service – Trinity Sunday
- Bibe Readings: 2 Corinithians 13.11-14; Matthew 28.16-20
- Hymns: Holy, holy, holy Lord God Almighty, We rejoice, Will you come and follow me
- May 31st 930 Communion Service for Pentecost
- Bibe Readings: Acts 2.1-21, John 7.37-39
- Hymns: Come down O Love divine; Holy Spirit Living Breath of Life; Lord the light of your love is shining
- May 24th 930 Communion Service
- Bibe Readings: Acts 1.6-14, John 17.1-11
- Hymns: The Splendour of the King; King of Kings, Majesty; Crown him with many crowns
- May 17th 930 United Service – Easter 6
- Bible Readings Acts 17.22-31, John 14.15-21.
- Hymns: For the fruit of his creation, Have you heard God’s voice, Light of the world.
May 10th 9.30 Service – Easter 5 – Bible Readings Acts 7.55-60, John 14.1-14.
Hymns: Christ is alive!; The Blessing; My hope is built on nothing less (Christ alone cornerstone).
May 3rd 9.30 Service – Easter 4 – Bible Readings Acts 2.42-47 and John 10.1-10. Hymns: Jesus lives, thy terrors now; The Lord’s my shepherd; What a beautiful name.
April 26th 9.30am Service – Easter 3
Bible Readings: 1 Peter 1.17-23 and Luke 24:13-35
Hymns: Sing choirs of heaven (tune: Woodlands), Be still for the presence of the Lord, Bless the Lord Oh My Soul (10,000 reasons)
April 19th was our United Service when we joined with the Methodist Church in the village. This week we had the Methodist minister for our area Rev Karen James preaching. the Bible Reading is John 20.19-31 and the Hymns are ‘The Day of Resurrection’, ‘O Praise the name’ and ‘In Christ Alone’.
For our Easter Sunday 10am service click here
Our 930 service on April 5th used the following hymns if you can’t read the words on the screen: All glory laud and honour, Make way and Ride on ride on in majesty. The Bible readings are Philippians 2.5-11 and Matthew 21.1-11.
The Bible readings for March 29th are: Romans 8.6-11 & John 11.1-45, and hymns are My song is love unknown, Living Hope (How great the chasm) and When I survey.